Download and install Microsoft Office 2019 on a PC
1. Go to www.office.com and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in.
2. Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. This account can be a Microsoft account, or work or school account.
3. After signing in, follow the steps that match the type of account you signed in with.
a. From the Office home page select Install Office.
b. Select Install (or depending on your version, Install Office>).
4. This completes the download of Office to your device. To complete the installation, follow the prompts in the "Install Office" section below.
Depending on your browser, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
The install begins.
2. Your install is finished when you see the phrase, "You're all set! Office is installed now" and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Select Close.
To open an Office app, select the Start button (lower-left corner of your screen) and type the name of an Office app, like Word.
If you have Windows 8.1 or 8.0, type the name of an Office app on the Start screen.
To open the Office app, select its icon in the search results.
When the Office app opens, accept the license agreement. Office is activated and ready to use.